HACKED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HACKED

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload
Donate to Spartekas

Problem Ints...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emek

Problem Ints... Empty
PostSubject: Problem Ints...   Problem Ints... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello. Does council would add some Sites for wara where Inty bustard? Because the ants for wara is very hard .. Wizz best there is and no more .. A hard of intami. Sorry for mistakes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Problem Ints... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Ints...   Problem Ints... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Try flea cave, till higher
Back to top Go down
https://supreme.forumotion.net
Emek

Problem Ints... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Ints...   Problem Ints... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:36 am

I was at the Flea at all levels of the cave, and nothing .. no slop or INTA dropło not ... Just Warrior class here is hard to play ... Wizz fly on Ant Colony and beats it in a moment ... Warrior and what to say? Please some locations for the warriors of intami. Not just that I want only the locations but others also complain especially warrior ... I think we are thinking about it:) Merry Christmas. (I use translator)
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Problem Ints... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Ints...   Problem Ints... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:38 am

It's not just warriors that are struggling to get intergral, tao only have single hit pets, takes me 10min + to kill a lure in ants. warriors have DS so stfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem Ints... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Ints...   Problem Ints... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Ints...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HACKED  :: General chat / Rozmowy Ogólne-
Jump to: