HACKED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HACKED

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload
Donate to Spartekas

PAIN Read please! URGENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaceriol

PAIN Read please! URGENT Empty
PostSubject: PAIN Read please! URGENT   PAIN Read please! URGENT I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 am

Hey, I was just wondering... Since ive bought over 5k supremes for this game, After all the resets and wipes and what not a refund or something would be nice. Im sure I still have my receipts somewhere in my emails and I really need you to get back to me. I live in the U.S And buying supremes for me is like $14 per 500... Im 16 years old and have a job but do not like the fact that i have put in money and seems like it was for nothing being that i don't even have my levels anymore. My old char Saphira has over 35k levels and Earth, the character i have now was about 22k. Ive talked to Dan about everything and he said he would talk to you but im sure your busy much. Im not here to beg for my levels and in fact i don't want the supremes to become top player but either a refund of my money or the supremes i have bought would only be fair. Please get back to me as soon as possible, The payments are under my moms credit card/paypal so would be nice if you can do something about this.
Back to top Go down
FaithKING

FaithKING

PostSubject: Re: PAIN Read please! URGENT   PAIN Read please! URGENT I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:25 pm

LMAO. Go cry to corener.
Back to top Go down
Jaceriol

PostSubject: Re: PAIN Read please! URGENT   PAIN Read please! URGENT I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:15 am

Your real mature. Mad cuz you live inna fuckin box and cant afford? Sorry my family keeps track of what we spend, because we obviously have too much to spend so do me a favor, Fuck off. K thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAIN Read please! URGENT   PAIN Read please! URGENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAIN Read please! URGENT
Page 1 of 1